Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet P is 1!

One year ago today Piper Ann arrived and brightened our lives forever.  From sleepless nights and poonamis to giggles and milestones, Piper has kept us on our toes.

Ryan calls Piper "Super Baby" because she started sleeping through the night at 2.5 months, loves vegetables, will take any combination of breast milk or formula (any brand) and beside the standard daycare issued colds/runny nose, Piper hasn't gotten super sick.  To say we're lucky is and understatement.

I remember the anxiety of taking Piper to daycare when I went back to work after three months of maternity leave.  How could I leave her with basically strangers all day long!?  Thankfully she absolutely LOVES her teachers and they love her.  We're beyond lucky in that department too.

At one-year, Piper already has a portfolio of artwork, two school photo sessions under her belt, a pumped up immune system and a flourishing social circle. Oh yes - she has a ton of little buddies...and they are almost all boys.  Uh oh - let's hope this isn't a reoccurring trend :-)

Over the past year, my life priorities and focus have changed.  My little Sweet P is at the epicenter and always will be.  I have enjoyed every stage and milestone so far and cant wait for what's ahead.  With the mischievous twinkle in her eye and spunky personality, I have no doubt life will always be fun and interesting.

Happy 1st Birthday to my beautiful little Sweet P!

No comments:

Post a Comment